Heller Automotive is a proud member of the AirCheck Texas Repair Assistance Program. We are able to use funds from Air Check Texas to repair your vehicle's emissions systems. If your check engine light is on, we can qualify you for this program. It is fairly easy to apply for the program. We have included a link to the program that should answer any questions you might have with regards to the program, or feel free to contact us and we will be glad to show you how to use this program to your advantage.
Basically, this is how it will work...
- Your vehicle's check-engine/service-engine light is on.
- We will put your vehicle thru a free safety inspection and give you an inspection report showing that you pass safety but fail emissions. It does not matter if your current inspection sticker is expired or not. We leave your current inspection sticker on your vehicle.
- You apply for the repair voucher with Aircheck Texas. Most voucher apps are processed in about a week.
- When your voucher comes in your mail, simply return with your vehicle, the voucher, and a $30.00 co-pay. AirCheck will pay up to $600.00 in emissions-related repairs. We collect our money straight from AirCheck Texas.
- You drive away with a repaired vehicle and a new inspection sticker.
Want to see if you qualify financially for the program? Simply visit the Aircheck Texas website. Look under Program Requirements. The numbers you need are right there.
If you have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to call.
Heller Ahastive has helped many people with this program and hopefully, we can help you too.
Call us at 972) 295-9340 or check online. Heller Automotive shop location is 3104 S Rigsbee Dr, Plano, TX 75074.